Quality Custom Appliances.
Convenient Case Submissions.
Technical expertise, innovative technology and top-notch customer service is what you get from one of the most trusted orthodontic companies in the world. Since 1942, we’ve been providing high-quality custom appliances to meet the needs of all types of cases.
With TPRX, the new digital custom appliance management system from TPO®, submitting cases is easier than ever! Even if you prefer to submit impressions or models with a written prescription, you can still access and archive your cases online. Setting up a TPRX account is easy and FREE!
Our lifetime guarantee ensures that our appliances perform to your expectations. If an appliance fails during prescribed wearing time (for any reason other than patient neglect), we will repair or replace the product at no additional cost.
Submit. Manage. Archive.
With TPRX, whether you use intraoral scanning technology – or prefer to send in impressions or work models – we’ve got you covered. Now, you and your staff can manage your custom appliances however works best for your practice. Sign up for a TPRX account to submit prescriptions online, at your convenience.
Products and services.
- Originator Clear Aligner System
- ABO specified model sculpture service
- Economy model sculpture service
- Spring aligners and hawleys
- Active, functional and fixed appliances
- Indirect bonding of brackets
- Custom perfector appliances
- Space regainers and maintainers
- Expanders and arch developers
- Habit appliances
- Model sculptures
Download prescription forms.
- Refine™ Complete Aligner System
- Refine Finishing Appliance Rx
- Originator® Aligner Tray System
- Set-Up and Positioner
- Model Sculpture
- Standard Appliances (retention, fixed, functional)
- Custom Perfector® Appliances
- Flip-Lock® HERBST®
- Indirect Bonding
- TPRX™ Digital Archiving
Save time and money with a simple, patient-friendly finishing appliance developed for aligner treatment.
Contact Custom Lab Services
100 Center Plaza, La Porte, Indiana 46350-9672 USA
Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or Friday for technical calls 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.